When you want to buy something engaging as well as safe for your kids, indoor games offer the best bet. But, caroms and Monopoly kind of board games are not meant for teenagers and they get bored with these quite easily. Air Hockey Tables are being considered the better option under indoor sports section, let’s try to find why.
- Playing air hockey does not require any training or going through a heftier rulebook: Just hold the striker and kick the puck the way you want, pointing at the direction of the opposite side. It does not involve any intricate rules, neither does it need the player to practice a lot like in the case of Table Tennis, Carom etc. Only rule you need to know is that you require scoring 7 goals to score a victory.
- Compact design make is suitable for smaller spaces: The table is available in a variety of sizes. Larger tables, also, are easy to carry and are made tad stronger by employing more metal in its construction. It makes this equipment quite durable as well as capable of handling wear and tear quite efficiently. Thus, once bought, the table for air hockey offers you an entertainment option for month and months.
- Air hockey table runs on AC adapter: If you do not want battery-run games to sabotage your budget planning, buy this indoor game. It runs on the power supply, especially the larger one does not require battery support. You may find smaller ones running on the batteries, but these should be bought only when the cost is not a concern.
- Portability makes it a space-efficient option: While Table Tennis and other net sports require a dedicated area in the house; an air hockey table can be stored away under the bed when not in use. Thus, this game is quite an entertainer even in small rooms and easy set-up makes it all the more adorable.
- It does not require powder for keeping the surface smooth: The table is provided with in-built fans that keep the surface smooth and allow faster, more thrilling action on the top. The pucks slide easily offering more adrenaline rush to the players, without making their hands dirty. Fans do not make any noise too.
Thus, if you are an indoor games fan, do consider buying an air hockey table from http://topairhockeytables.com/; it is surely going to be your best purchase!